[RC] Renegade Hoof Boots & Breakfast - Peggy B-Smith

I rode with some ladies from Arizona at the Santa's Whoa Ho ride in Lakeview Terrance in December and one of them was using the Renegade boots. She was really happy with them - I think she said a friend of hers designed them.

Sorry - I'm too old to remember either one of their names, though I can remember one of the horses was a palomino named Paloma!

The breakfast meeting at the AERC convention sounds like fun. I haven't been to the convention since Reno and had a great time at that one. This time hubby is coming too and he is actually looking forward to it, especially the Dave Stamey concert. We have seen Dave many times and he's great.

Peggy Bergman-Smith
Bear Valley Springs, CA