[RC] Renegades - saw some - Dawn Simas

Two riders' horses were wearing these last weekend (in Auburn) on the trail.   I asked in passing what they were.  They simply said "Renegades, they were developed by an endurance rider."  We were going different directions and didn't stop to chat.  They were smiling and it was muddy.  :)

Ms. Dawn Simas
Director - Wild About Cats
Wild Feline Conservation, Education, and Rescue