[RC] Hoof Boots :) - Thekids18049

***I didn't see it on ridecamp the first time I sent it so I'm sending it again. Sorry If I already sent it.***

Hello All!

I'm very interested in pulling metal of my horse's feet and going barefoot and using some kind of hoofboot! What are the pros and cons that you all have found? Hoof boots completely protect the hoof correct? So pretty much all horses would be able to do with out shoes and use boots?

I think it would be very beneficial to be able to leave them off for a sand NJ ride and put them on for a rocky VA ride or something...Would really like to know what everyone thinks. I think it would be cheaper as well! Instead of paying 120 dollars ever month and a half would just get barefoot trims and the initial cost of the boots. I wonder how long they last? I really like the BOA's but read that they are not good for endurance riding...on the brochure that is what it says. So I guess I'd have to use Easyboots of some kind or these new renegade hoof boots which I find very interesting. Will have to wait til they have more info. on their site. www.renegadehoofboots.com

Thanks!
Kyle

you can email me at thekids18049 at aol dot com