[RC] re: Barbaro - Cindy Collins

I feel it is disgusting, inhumane, and criminally?negligent that this poor animal has been kept alive to make people feel better.? Very few of those people would chose to live a life of such incredible pain and uselessness.? It's a perfect example of what happens when the media and supposedly soft-hearted people combine.? Everyone is focused on keeping this poor, suffering animal alive, rather than discussing why we race 2 and 3 year olds.? It's right there with the folks who want to ban hunting, but have put rules in place that prevent severely injured or starving animals from being rescued or euthanized within national park boundaries.? Sometimes we are an amazingly barbarous society.

Cindy Collins