[RC] Are we there yet? - Bob Fletcher

Has the 36 hours passed yet?  I feel like I am stuck in an Infomercial.

Laney wanted to know how people get there ad's out there to the public..... Place an ad.

When I mentioned about buying gear from your "community" I meant your online endurance gear vendor community.  They are going to be the ones who can talk the talk and walk the walk.  One smart respondant brought up the fact that your online vendors support the endurance community either buy ride prizes or by simply attending your rides.  She is right.