Re: [RC] re:Rapid Pulse Recovery - TypeF \(Jackie Floyd\)

I was asked to host a spot for this site. I totally forgot it was even buried on my website. I don't have any other information other than I provided a spot for to reside. We'll have to wait and see if somebody comes out of the woodwork, I guess!

:) Jackie
----- Original Message -----
From: Don Huston
Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2007 10:03 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] re:Rapid Pulse Recovery

What a great idea. I am surprised that it never went anywhere. The support link is dead but it might be time to reactivate it. Anybody know how?

At 07:45 AM 1/9/2007 Tuesday, you wrote:
Sorry, I'm a newbie/lurker.  When I found RPR on www.typef.com/RapidPulseRecovery/ ,it sounded relevant to several current discussions.  I thought this guy was well respected, why was this idea not implemented?

Don Huston  <donhuston@xxxxxxx>