Re: [RC] Vendors Free Day!! - Art for the soul...<g> - JANUSTUDIO

In a message dated 1/8/2007 8:17:44 PM Eastern Standard Time, johnt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

As for all you other vendors out there .... the clock is ticking -- only 36 hours left ... tick tick tick:)

jt

Thanks, John!  It has been fun to read the 'vendors' offerings.
My product is of course horse related, but more for the self and home adornment than for getting down the trail.  Hope it is relevant enough... It is relevant to me as it pays for my addiction to the sport.

Website link is Janus Studio - Home
For those that can't see the link, go to Janus Studio dot com.

You can see my 'stuff' at the Scottsdale Arabian Show next month if you prefer to touch and feel...

Thanks for the freebie!
Janice