[RC] re: checking the back - Cindy Collins

Hi, Mike.? I think your quote below summarized many concerns we "old timers" have about many of the rule changes.? It takes away the flexibility of the local ride management and/or head vet.? I know that many of the rule changes are truly in the interest of protecting the horse, but like so many laws, it also penalizes good folks in many unintended and unpredicted ways.? I know the AERC has to balance all of these things, but your comment just made many of my points :)? So, thanks.

from MM:
"It seems to work well for us. In all the NM rides I've been to - they don't ask for the tack to be removed either. Works well there too."

Cindy Collins