Re: [RC] Pregnant Mare - desertrydr1

I second that.  My Arab mare got ridden til she was about 10 months, the last couple months bareback with just a pad.  She just liked to get out and go now and then.  I only rode her maybe once or twice a week, and only 3-5 miles at a walk.  Her Anglo-Arab daughter quit on me when she was about 6 months pregnant.  She would go a ways, then just stop and look.  Then go a bit more, then stop.  It was obvious she didn't enjoy it, so I quit riding her.

Angie - it really depends on the mare.  Rae