Re: [RC] Hi Tie Parts - Circa 2002 - geckogal85@xxxxxxxxx

What parts specifically are you looking for? Did you call the manuf/dealer?

tom noll <tomnoll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Greetings:

I am looking for some Hi Tie parts from an early model of the Hi Tie.  The parts that I am looking for are from an early Hi Tie when the metal parts were chrome-plated.  The items were purchased in 2002.  If you have some used parts or some complete early Hi Ties that you might want to dispose of, please contact me off-line.  Please contact me if you are unsure of the vintage and I can send some photos to help with the identification.

Best Regards,

Tom Noll
SW Idaho

please unscramble - homeinternet dot net tomnoll at

Geckogal85

in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
to find your fit.