[RC] SEDRA Distance Seminar - Gotarace2

SEDRA Distance Seminar - Year End Banquet and Awards

June 23 and 24, 2007

Marion County Agricultural Center, Southeastern Livestock Pavilion

2232 NE Jacksonville Rd, Ocala, FL 34470        352-840-5606

It's that time again!  Please plan to join us to celebrate another successful ride season.  We have a huge weekend planned!  Dinah Rojek is our speaker for both Saturday and Sunday We’ll have drawings for door prizes all weekend.

Dinah's going to be presenting part of her new "Beyond the Basics" seminar.  Dinah has put together a program to help Riders and Drivers advance their knowledge, and their level of competition.  This seminar was developed to help riders get to that 100 mile level, but there will be plenty for all of us to learn and use in getting the most out of our horses.  This is a multi day seminar, so join us for what you can - there will be lots of opportunity to learn from the best!

Saturday will be a half day presentation, with lunch included, and generally aimed at conditioning.  Sunday will start digging deeper into some of the physiology involved.  Don't feel intimidated if you're a beginner - you're sure to find some inspiration, and lots of information to use in your future career.  For those who've been around a little longer, this could be the boost you need to step up to a longer distance, or "just" help you take better care of your trusty steed.

Questions?  Contact: CarolYThompson@xxxxxxx

Carol Thompson

PO Box 302

Mims, FL  32754 321-794-8235

Visit www.DistanceRiding.com for more information or

Click Here for Driving Directions, Hotel Information and Reservation Form

South Eastern Distance Riders Association
SEDRA Mission Statement
"...to educate, promote and encourage participation in equestrian competitive distance events throughout the southeastern United States..."

See what's free at AOL.com.