Re: [RC] Biting horse - Katherine Hogg

Nope im not the one you parked next to at Baltimore. I've never even been to America :)

And yes i do use a really soft body brush, and it doesnt matter how soft or hard I brush him he still does it. He get particulary angry when i use a rubber curry comb so i dont use that any more.

I am beginning to suspect it could possibly be the saddle although he doesnt indicate that he has back pain.