[RC] OT--Lipoma on dog leg - geckogal85@xxxxxxxxx

Hello,
 I have a miniature border collie (very long haired). She is about 15. Acts like a puppy still. She is on cosequin for her aches. I noticed yesterday that she was limping considerably. I laid her down and did a basic exam. I felt a lump on her lower  joint on the front leg (ankle). I felt some more. I decided it wasn't an open sore, then decided to shave the area. I was shocked at how big it actually was. It sticks out about a half inch. It is shaped like a peanut.And fairly hard And seems to cause pain and inhibit movement in the joint. She has others on her sides that are very soft. Doc says to leave them. Taking her to vet tonight after work. Any opinions?

Geckogal85