RE: [RC] [RC] Hopeful prospect? HELP! - Kristen A Fisher

You may be able to discern some of the eagerness just by doing some "get to know you" conversation with the sellers. Do they have a ton of horses and need to get one off the payroll [show training and board usually runs $600/month and up, plus vet/farrier expenses]. Do they have a kid who is no longer interested? Sometimes eagerness to sell has some good reasons :)

Kristen

I would be suspicious of an over-eagerness to sell...but that's just my cautious nature.