[RC] ot, adopting Morgan, update - april

Well, as frustrating as it was for us, it had a happy ending for Morgan. I found out today. Her owners came for her. They had moved there recently and were looking for her but didn't know where all the local shelters were. They found her on petfinder.
So many people wrote me about her I thought I would let everybody know.
april
byhalia