[RC] North Carolina? - Ashia Yother

Hello all,

I'm in the process of trying to relocate from Dallas, TX to  the Ft. Bragg area in North Carolina (if anyone knows of an AP/AR/office manager ect. position avaliable in commuting distance I'm your girl!)  Anyway -  I'd like to start making some connections in the area and maybe do some riding with people to get in shape and actually compete in a ride for the first time! :)

I'd love to hear from you.

Ashia

--
Ashia Yother