[RC] Old Tevis Photos needed - Karen Lynd

A member of AERCMembers Forum is doing an article on Tevis, and she is having a really hard time getting permission to use photos.  Her deadline is tomorrow morning.  She would like some photos of Wendell Robie to use for the article.  I seem to recall that there was at least one AERC member who grew up around Wendell.  Would any of you have pictures of him that you would give her permission to use?  She has already exhausted the obvious sources and cannot copy from websites due to copyright infringement issues.  Therefore, does anybody have a picture they own which they can scan or a .jpg they can send which they would be willing to let her use for her article?  Her e-mail to AERCMembers Forum is below.  I responded to her post there but was ultimately unable to help (she had already tried all of my suggestions).  Therefore, she asked me to post to Ridecamp.

Cecily can be reached at:  saddlesoar@xxxxxxxxx

*****
Hi All,
I am a member from the east coast. A local horse magazine asked me to
write an article about Tevis. She and I both want some old photos to
go with the article. The trouble is that I have only been able to get
one thanks to Tory at AERC. This magazine is an "honor" thing (i.e.,
no money) therefore, getting professional photographs is difficult.

I would greatly appreciate it if any members would email me some
pictures. And if anyone emailed photos of Wendell Robie on Bandos,
Molla or Siri, I'd feel like I won the lotto.

My deadline was last week. The photographs have been such a bugaboo
that I've been extended to May 7th first thing in the AM.

Thank you all,
Cecily Westervelt

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.