[RC] Torsion Treeless Saddle - Kirstin S

Hi,

Most of the miles I've ridden have been in a Stonewall saddle.  Recently, it has started to rub my mare and I'm considering going with a treeless saddle.  I found the Torsion saddle on here and I've read a few posts in the archives.  What I'm wondering is if you've tried a Torsion, did you like it?  How did it compare to other treeless saddles?  Would you recommend another saddle over the Torsion?  Any comments are greatly appreciated.

Thank you!