Re: [RC] Cowboy Magic -vs-Xtreme Silky shine & detangler - Stacy Sadar

Personally I prefer Healthy Hair Care Moisturizer. http://www.healthyhaircare.com/hair_moisturizer.html
You mix it 1:8 ratio and seems to last forever.  Doesn't build up...I use it all winter.  No tangles and no slippery saddle area.  You can run a comb through a tangled mane after putting it on.  No big piles of hair from pulling it out while brushing a mane and tail.  It's bright orange then when you mix it looks more of a creamy orange.  Been using it for about 10 years.

Stacy

"geckogal85@xxxxxxxxx" <geckogal85@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello all
I am trying to cut costs wherever possible. I love cowboy magic but have heard rave reviews about xtreme silky shine and detangler. What do you guys use? Is there something out there that I do not know about that is better and cheaper? Any suggestions are appreciated. I like my horses to look good on the trail

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.