Re: [RC] re: Cowboy Magic and stalls :) - Cindy Collins

Jeez...I was just joking.? That's why there's a smiley face.? You talked about the Cowboy Magic (which I've used to get out knots) and another poster talked about stalls.? I was just teasing.? I forget that some people have no sense of humor.??