[RC] Acadia National Park - Michelle Aquilino

Hello all,

I am going up to Bar Harbor (ME) for a conference with my company, and would LOVE to get a view of Acadia from my favorite spot (on top of a horse :)  I'm looking to go riding on Saturday, August 4th.  I have activities starting that Sunday morning, so I'd like to come just one day earlier and get in a ride.  Is there anyone in the area who has an extra horse who'd like to take me around (and get help conditioning the horses at the same time)?

I've done two endurance rides so far (Sand Hills and Foxcatcher), and have been helping condition for endurance for the last year and a half, so I consider myself a half-decent rider ;-)

Thanks so much, I'd really appreciate the opportunity!
-Michelle

--
"Don't breed or buy while shelter animals die"