Re: [RC] Patriots Day Ride 100 m - Kassandra DiMaggio

We are only two weeks away from a beautiful, all amenities ride!  Just a few
notes to those wondering....We had considerable trail changes last year
which has turned this ride into an easy to moderate trail.  The 100m is
going to be the same.  I good first time 100m.  The footing is great, the
volunteers plentiful, and snacks and drinks for riders and horses at every
check!

Also a good 100m ride for those of you without crew! Two of the vet checks
(lunch/dinner) are at basecamp.  Three away checks at 18, 65 and 85 miles.
All easy access and two are in the same spot.  Call me for details
(530)375-7551.

Basecamp is located at a full service summer kids camp.  As a result, good
place to bring your family to play with fishing poles and bicycles!  Plus we
have full bathrooms with hot showers.

Come support our ride!  The monies earned support our military veterans and
local community projects!

Thanks, Kassandra DiMaggio