From: "Smith, Dave" <dsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Angie Fura <tracetribute@xxxxxxxxx>; Ridecamp <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 3, 2007 1:21:38 PM
Subject: RE: [RC] Who to blame for high fuel costs - on Ridecamp???

Angie:  I think this has a lot to do with our sport, if the rising cost of gas and diesel prevents us from getting to the venue to practice it.  I too am for the development of alternative energy technologies.  But that is not going relieve us of our current problem which simply states is how to get myself and my horse to the ride without going bankrupt.

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.