[RC] re: gas boycott - Cindy Collins

People from other countries would look at this "list" composed of people who drive 3/4 ton or larger pickups trucks dragging horse trailers thousands of miles around this huge country, often with LQ that are bigger and better than many people's homes and just be amazed at our arrogance (or stupidity) in wasting time on the internet talking about putting off tanking up our vehicles for one day.? Like that is going to matter or impact oil companies.? Please....this is embarrassing.? Let's stay on topic :)??

Cindy Collins