[RC] Easyboot Custom - Karen

Perhaps I can shed some light on why Easyboot Custom orders are currently only available through EasyCare direct.  It is a brand new program, and we want to test it out and prove it works before offering it to dealers.  Most of the custom orders are taking between four and ten days for the customer to receive.  Not only is the entire ordering process new, but so are the shipping options.

Karen  (on her way to the Mt. Carmel ride and has a wireless connection at the fairgrounds in Ely)
http://easycareinc.typepad.com/karen/