Re: [RC] [RC] Ride Photographers - kp ross

Redwood Ride (REER Riders) is my favorite too . . . . . Buying the whole CD reminds you of all of the cool people that you have met and all of the wonderful scenery . . . He adds some beautiful nature photos that he has taken in between the rider pictures . . . . I spend more money on his CD's than anyone elses pictures that will just get dusty . . . . I like to use the photo's on my computer desktop also . . . kim from lakeport