Re: [RC] Help please... dark urine! (Update) - Sharon Levasseur

Steven,

He's got a small clip already (neck and chest, some belly) but I was planning on doing more today.

You have to realize, though, that I live in Maine and the high temps thus far are only in the 50s!  Highs at night are mid-20s to mid-30s.  ;-)

Thanks!

-Sharon L.