[RC] Trial Period - MaryBDVM

HI Marlene, I agree with the others.  This seems really risky to me.  I go along with the "You break it, you bought it" for the full price, the vet pre-purchase exam, insurance on the contract, a sponsor you trust riding with her, etc.  And the other thing I would check into is what is your liability if the child gets hurt by your horse during the ride or your horse hurts someone else while the horse is in her care.  And I would want her to feed, supplement and lyte, her however you want her to.  Even under the best of situations, horses manage to hurt themselves. I wish were weren't in such a litigious society but we are.  Good luck.
Mary B

See what's free at AOL.com.