Re: [RC] [RC] FW: Don't pump gas on May 15th/OT but important - Dawn Carrie

An excellent summary of the problem, Karen...well put.  We all need to re-examine our lifestyles and see if we can do anything to reduce our consumption of fossil fuels.  Trailer-pooling to rides not only saves us money, but it puts fewer rigs on the road.  Big changes, little changes, they all add up.

Dawn