[RC] Tevis volunteer needed - TypeF \(Jackie Floyd\)

I will be needing a person with a laptop with wireless internet capabilities and possibly a printer to man a station at the stadium in Auburn for the 53rd running of the Tevis Cup on July 28th. Hours are approx. from 6:00 p.m. July 28th to 6:00 a.m. July 29th. The volunteer's job will consist of keeping the leader board personnel informed of riders' positions and placings by way of viewing the webcast on your laptop. If you would like to be that volunteer, please contact me privately at typef@xxxxxxxxxxx

If you can volunteer in any other capacity, please let me know, that also, and I will pass your information on. I'm not certain of what other positions are available, but I know there are always volunteers needed.

:) Jackie Floyd
Web Administrator for:
www.teviscup.net