[RC] Horse Manure and Weeds - Dawn Carrie

Can anyone direct me to the info posted a while back on the study(s) of horse manure and the spread of noxious weeds?  I seem to recall mention of a study involving planting the seeds from horse manure along a trail to see what came up, and few, if any, invasive species sprouted.  I've been asked for input by Texas Parks and Wildlife Department on the potential for horses to spread invasives, and I'd like to have some studies to back up my opinion.  They're working on a new equestrian area, and are deciding on any potential restrictions on feed, etc.

Thanks,
Dawn Carrie, Texas