RE: [RC] FEI Rule Change - Nik Isahak Abdullah - Leonard.Liesens

Title: RE: FEI Rule Change - Nik Isahak Abdullah

Please Nik, I have some sense of humor, but your comment is just not necessary.

I just said very briefly in Ridecamp that I do not think that one could qualify in Malaysia at 15Kph. I never pretend that we (europeans, aussies, americans)  could come in Malaysia and ride 160k at 15Kph. I JUST DON'T KNOW because I never trained under tropical climates. I suggest that te level of conditioning could be raised.
Everyone is still prone to learn from others, no matter the level that one has reached. This is the case for me as it is the case for malay riders.

Leonard, Belgium

To paraphrase Steph,but with slight modification ,I do not think the best top 10 horses in the world can beat the 10:40 time at the WEC 2008 venue .What make my heartburn worsened is not that the FEI TC entirely ignorant on this issue .They have been here since 1998 !!
I have never been to the Tevis .Perhaps Leonard can do a 10:40 there .Just maybe .