[RC] Riding Near Santa Fe or Taos New Mexico? - Dabney Finch

Hi all,

Haven't posted in a long time because we've been so busy selling our house and buying another one....ugh!

We're about to take a vacation to Santa Fe New Mexico with thoughts of eventually retiring near there or around Taos.

We would love to hear about areas we should look at where there are nice (long, pretty) trails to ride directly from one's property.

Thanks so much!
Dabney