From: april
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2007 3:52 PM
Subject: [RC] OT- new dog

Our border collie mix left us last summer after 16yrs. Hubby is feeling ready for a new dog.

we have applied for Morgan. what do yall think?
It will be a 4.5 hr drive to get her. It is my understanding that it is a kill shelter and they have 75 dogs listed right now. She is 2 - they think- so her chances of finding a home are small with all the puppies they have right now.

april
byhalia