[RC] New FEO CoC - Patricia Israelson

Please understand that I have never competed in a FEI Endurance ride, and probably never will.  Also, I am totally ignorant of the political undercurrents involved with the new rule change.  I do agree with the general consensus here on RC that the new FEI rule isn't in the best interest for the well-being of the horse.  My question is:  Do you think that if enough people boycott those races in areas where the climate is extremely harsh for the competing horse, FEI would consider changing the minimum standard to something that is less likely to hurt our horses?

Patty Israelson