[RC] Truck stop diesel pumps - Tx Trigger

I use mostly Flying J when doing my TX to CA trips, and all of them have an RV diesel lane, and you can scan your regular credit card there, without going in. A few have diesel at the regular car pumps, and have enough room to pull a larger trailer around and through. When I use non Flying J truck stops, I still find that diesel is available at 99% of them in the non truck only bays.  Some will still have you going inside when done for the receipt. But, I pull away from pump, park, and head back in. I usually need to buy some "road food" anyway. lol
Jonni