From: Raven
Date: 4/22/2007 10:09:51 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC] renegade hoof boots

>> tried to find the discussion on these boots in the archives, but
nothingcame up

I have been told by my trimmer...that they currently are not for sale
to the general public, as they are still "testing" them.

Raven
Lucy & Molly, the Girl Doggies
Huginn, the American Ice Pony
Dixie Chic, the Barn Goddess

Respect ALL Earthlings. We are all animals of this planet. We are all creatures.