[RC] trainers - jeanmiller

You would have thought the trainer I finally used was going to marry my daughter I did so much checking up on him.  Al did do some distance riding so he knew what I wanted.  In fact when I took Rowdy to him and after he rode him, he asked me why on earth I brought the horse to him!  Well it was because I am lousy at training the horse with a bit and that is what I wanted Al to do.  Plus Rowdy had a good stubborn streak and I was not sure how to get around it.  Al polished Rowdy up just fine and it was a good experience for my horse as well as me.  Jeanie