Home Current News News Archive Shop/Advertise Ridecamp Classified Events Learn/AERC
Endurance.Net Home Ridecamp Archives
[Archives Index]   [Date Index]   [Thread Index]   [Author Index]   [Subject Index]

Re: [RC] [RC] gooseneck/license - Kathie Ford - D'Arcy Demianoff-Thompson

I am confused.  CDL = California Driver's License.  Therefore, you should have one if you are driving ANYTHING!
D'Arcy L. Demianoff-Thompson

----- Original Message ----
From: Dana B. <ddbpaso@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Katrina Mosshammer <ammosshammer@xxxxxxxxxxx>; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; mspooh17@xxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2007 11:27:39 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC] gooseneck/license - Kathie Ford

Katrina is correct.  In CA, any person hauling a trailer with a GVWR of over 10,000 pounds must have a CDL (that's what the sticker on the side says, not what you are actually carrying).  In talking to CHP