From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Teeter
Sent: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 10:58 AM
To: FXLivestock@xxxxxxx
Cc: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] GIT-R-DONE II - pulse in system

At the Owyhee rides, we have the vet's actually verify the pulse is within criteria (i.e. there are no pulse takers) the time at which the horse/rider passes into the pulse gate is recorded and they progress directly to the vet where the pulse is taken. If criteria is not met, the horse/rider cycle back out into the cooling area. If the pulse is down, the trot is then (generally) requested to start the CRI process. The removal of the seperate pulse taking step seemed to work well for all involved.

jt