[RC] US rider looking for Endurance in Germany - Steph Teeter

Any folks out there from Germany that can help Beth? email: eli_barnett@xxxxxxxxxxx

Steph

-----Original Message-----
From: eli barnett [mailto:eli_barnett@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, April 14, 2007 2:52 AM
To: Steph Teeter
Subject: hi steph from germany

hi there, my name is beth. i am an endurance rider from seattle, washington but i have recently moved to germany. while i was at home on the range my sweet vet Jen felt bad for me when i whined that i was leaving the country, and therefore leaving my favorite thing ..endurance riding. she told me to contact you because you have been here in germany and perhaps you rode in an endurance ride here?

i am desperate, as you can surely imagine, to continue in my sport and i do not have resources here to get involved. can you help me?

i would like to volunteer at endurance rides, because naturally my endurance horse is not here with me. my wish is to eventually lease a horse as i have done at home in what i think the germans call "reitbeteiligung" ..a care lease situation. however i really do not know how to go about this.

perhaps you can help me get in touch with my sport in germany.

i would appreciate your help very much.

°beth from Seattle, PNER and AERC member

Take a break and play crossword puzzles - FREE! Play Now!