[RC] GIT-R-DONE II - pulse in system - Trailrite

Hi Everyone,  Just a quick note on how this ride went.  I feel this ride was one of my best efforts.  Everything went very smooth and my volunteers and officials were just great.  The weather was scary until the last three hours before sign ups.  I was thinking at 8:00 am on Friday that due to the high winds I was going to have to postpone or cancel the ride for safety reasons. I had calls from so many riders camped and waiting for roads to open back up to attend.  In the end everything worked out fine.  The weather was great until around 12:00 pm Sat.  then it started back up and was getting stronger then.  Most of my riders were in before this happened and the 3 that were out there, never complained.

I put a poll out on TheEnduranceOpen forum for riders to vote on OUR Pulse Box system.  I would like to hear what they thought about it.  I don't want to hear about it if you didn't experience ours but some other one.  That's not the purpose of the poll.  I personally love the Pulse Box system.  I hate coming in and fighting over a person to attend to my horse over someone else's to get my pulse in time.  The volunteers that take the pulses get pretty abused too.  So feel free to suggest to us for improvements on this.  We won't get rid of it but try and make it improved if there was any problems.

I will post results asap.  Carol has been sick and the paper work is getting done, but slow.

There was (I think)  141 total riders this time.

Git-R-Done I  is Oct. 27th, 2007
Git-R-Done II is Apr. 17th 2008

both will have full moons.

I WANT TO THANK ALL OF MY VOLUNTEERS!  I HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD TIME AND ARE RECOVERING BY NOW.

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite
18171 Lost Creek Road
Saugus, CA 91390
661/513-9269 office 661/513-9206 fax
661/713-3912 cell

SALE ITEM: Mar. - Apr. 2007 FREE 1- 2 oz jar of Trail-Rite's Magical Ointment with every purchase of $100.00 or more.
http://www.trail-rite.com/ Trail-Rite Products

See what's free at AOL.com.