Re: [RC] GIT-R-DONE II - pulse in system - Beth Walker

Heck -- I'd like to know what this is.? I haven't heard about it before.??

Having been in the position of being at a ride where the front-runners came in earlier than expected, and I was the ONLY P&R person at Vet Check 1 for about 30 minutes ... I'm really interested.? (They were all nice about the situation, but very frustrated).