Re: [RC] diagonals - Beth Walker

Jonni, I agree that the results are the same as far as the actual posting is concerned.? The only problem occurs with trying to follow written directions - at least for me.? I always thought that the "left diagonal" was the one you used when traveling left on the circle (which is the right diagonal), and vice versa.? Since I was using the terms backwards, I would end up on the wrong diagonal if I tried to use written directions for, say, posting on a slope.