Re: [RC] Health Certificate - Mary Ann Spencer

Unless u have a huge trailer with LOTS of horses inside, it seems no one bothers you.  I have NEVER had to show the expensive papers but if there was a question it could cause some delays I am told.  I have never show any papers along I 10, I 20, I 8 or the back roads going from TX to WA state.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2007 7:17 PM
Subject: [RC] Health Certificate

I live in S.C. and I have never known them to require Health Certificates. I use one going to Florida and I am going to Kentucky next week to take a horse and I will have one for there too...with my husband being a Vet it's a little easier to get that done (SOMETIMES )

Over Fence Farm

See what's free at http://www.aol.com.