Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.4817 posting - Chipnml

One of my dressage teachers alway said "Rise and fall with the leg on the wall..." (in other words the outside leg).  When the outside shoulder goes forward, you should be "up."  Another thing I do, when I'm conditioning or competing is, instead of sitting a beat to change diagonals, I stand a beat.  I figure it's a little less pounding on my horse's back.  I learned to to it when I was riding a very green, super-sensitive Thoroughbred.  It takes a little practice, and I still grab some mane sometimes, but I think my horses appreciate it!

Chip

See what's free at AOL.com.