[RC] looking for videos to play at MN Horse Expo - Chipnml

Once again I'm in charge of our distance riding booth at the MN Horse Expo, and--while I do have a couple videos to play--I'd like to find one or two others for variety.  I'm not looking for anything instructional.  This is a situation where people are filing past the booth...I like to have something that will grab their attention for a few seconds, then I can pounce and get them into a conversation.  I have the Japanese production of Tevis, which works great, since it's too noisy to have any sound on.  I also have a bunch of pictures from our local rides.  I'd prefer a video, but can set something up for a DVD.  Any help you guys can give me would be appreciated.  The Expo is the April 27th through the 29th.  Any help you guys could give would be appreciated.  I know this is a little last minute, but it's not imperative I get something new, just something I was musing about last night at a concert.

Chip

See what's free at AOL.com.