[RC] aluminum stirrups - sherman

After 3 years of use by me, and more by the person I bought my saddle from, my alum stirrup broke a couple of weeks ago. It was a stress break just below the top bar and it happened while we were scooting down the trail. I’d ridden miles with the broken stirrup and it didn’t cause any trouble until Sonny did one of his rare shies just as we were approaching the staging area. Off I went. Oh well, except for a little case of poison oak there was no damage. I did buy another pair of alum stirrups.

Kathy