From: "Kearby, Kate G Civ 748 CBSG/IS"
Sent: Apr 11, 2007 1:13 PM
To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RC] baby mule not half arab

I believe I read mom isn’t a purebred, she’s ¾ so neither parent being purebred would be first reason not registerable.  I believe AHA quit registering ½ arab mules about 20 years ago.?

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Ridecamp is a service of Endurance Net, http://www.endurance.net. Information, Policy, Disclaimer: http://www.endurance.net/Ridecamp Subscribe/Unsubscribe http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/logon.asp Ride Long and Ride Safe!! =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-