[RC] Need ride for horse OR to CO, UT, general area - Carla Richardson

I have a horse in Albany, OR that needs a ride.  He's a 7 yr old Arabian, well mannered, has all paperwork completed, Coggins, health certificate, brand inspection, and is ready to go.

I live near Grand Junction CO, near I-70, but could meet someone in Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, if it would be more convenient for them.  If you know of someone making a trip from Oregon to the east, that could transport my horse, please let me know!

Thank you,
Carla Richardson
Colorado
970-739-9157